HOME | ABOUT US | HITTING THE TRAIL | BARN BOUTIQUE | LINKS | CONTACT US

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Mommy Podcast


Since I have been starting to use my i-phone more and more, I realized I could enjoy it even better if I started to download podcast to my phone. So, after searching thru all the wonderful podcast at itunes, I finally found the mommy podcast...which I think are the best. My favorite is Mommy Uncensored, Role Mommy, Mighty Mommy and Manic Mommies. I have already gotten one of my mommy-friends to purchase an ipod and start downloading. I love listening to them while I work, drive and even grocery shop!! If you have an ipod and want something great to listen to and learn about your toddlers eating habits....download ya some podcast and enjoy.


One thing that has gotten this mommy to stop and ponder....maybe Mommy Ranch should do her own podcast? We shall see if we can fit that in our busy schedule...so stay tuned!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home