HOME | ABOUT US | HITTING THE TRAIL | BARN BOUTIQUE | LINKS | CONTACT US

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Organization for the New Year

LobotoME is a very funny and cleaver website. I like the artwork and the products. If you know me you know that I am a organizational freak! A friend got me one of these pads for Christmas and I have to say....I love it. It is just what I needed.

"The lobotoME product line is designed around the simple concept “goods to keep ME sane.” With all of us running around like chickens with our heads cut off all the time, it is imperative to find organizational products that can help keep us sane and not headed to the loony bin" The creator of these fine products is a busy mommy and knew what value "to do list" have in a mommies world. Hats of to that Mommy!!
Be sure to check out the grocery list, honey do list, and menu planner and Brainisms!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home