HOME | ABOUT US | HITTING THE TRAIL | BARN BOUTIQUE | LINKS | CONTACT US

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Mommy Role Blog



As I was browising thru one of my new favorite websites/blogs...rolemommy.com, I ran across the new book, Peeing in Peace... by lovely two ladies. I have to say, I have a hard time putting it down at night. I love the funny whit and the tell-it-like-it is humor. I am also a suffering from the working mommy syndrome, I feel it every now and then. So, this book has helped me to try and enjoy the ride!!

Go to RoleMommy website and register. Dont forget to check out the book....Peeing In Peace. Here is a tidbit of the humor and fun you will have browsing the Role Mommy website!!



"You've just found the place to share laugh out loud stories encountered in the office, the home and places in between. While you'd never think that you're a role model, trust us, you are. If you're in need of a compass to help you navigate the family and career maze, then you are not alone.
We're here to entertain you with humorous tales and tidbits about what it's really like to juggle the demands of career and family. If we can find laughter in the lunacy of our lives, then we'll be the best kind of parents around!"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home