HOME | ABOUT US | HITTING THE TRAIL | BARN BOUTIQUE | LINKS | CONTACT US

Monday, October 15, 2007

Boogy Wipes


I stumbled upon this last week and I am patiently waiting for the product to arrive so forgive me I am writing my review before using this.


From reading the Boogie Wipes website, this is the latest innovation in a moist wipe product for busy moms, dads & kids. With added saline, they offer quick, gentle, effective relief of stuck on Boogies (mucous) caused by the common cold & allergies. It is...
Hypoallergenic
Alcohol Free
Unique Formula and....
Moisturizes with added Vitamin E. It has Aloe and Chamomile which is
gentle enough for all ages with a light scent. I can tell this is going to make my life a little easier this allergy season. Visit the website and get ya some!! http://boogiewipes.com/

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger candy said...

I love this product, I carry it in my messenger bag that says I'm finally a Mommy from http://www.cafepress.com/babies888

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home