HOME | ABOUT US | HITTING THE TRAIL | BARN BOUTIQUE | LINKS | CONTACT US

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Time Out Mat


As I gradually creep into the toddler years with my daughter, I have come my senses about discpline and that I need to be consistant with my little darling. The first thing, I have thought about is where do I put my child when she needs a time out? And, secondly...is there anything on the market that I could sit her on or in? Well, after searching all my favorite Mommy sites. I found what I was looking for....the toddler time out mat at Supermomz.com.

This little mat is equipped to pack up and travel, has a timer and was chosen the proud 2006 Parent to Parent Adding Wisdom Awardd winner and has also been featured on the ABC's The View.


The Toddler Timeout mat addresses these issues by:
Providing a consistent and portable timeout spot.
Providing a safe and non-frightening place for your child.
Allowing for easy tracking of time (digital timer included).
Turning into its own carrying case for ease of travel.


Now, I am going to be equipped for all those moments my active toddler may throw out at me!!

Be sure to visit http://www.supermomz.com/ for your toddler mat and many other fun goodies!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home