HOME | ABOUT US | HITTING THE TRAIL | BARN BOUTIQUE | LINKS | CONTACT US

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Itzabeen Timer


Wow, did not know how much I needed this little timer. It has come in so handy in helping me remember when to dispense medication for my daughter. I read about this in one of my favorite mommy blogs and filed it away and after seeing it in a parenting website, I thought I should give it a try.


"TZBEEN™ Baby Care Timer was invented by a new mom and dad who found themselves sleep-deprived and needing help to remember baby care details, such as when their baby last ate or napped. They tried charts and journals, but thought there had to be a better way. So, they invented the ITZBEEN™: a multi-purpose nursery tool that helps new parents remember the basic details of baby care. The ITZBEEN™ has four timers that count up with the touch of a button, and a host of other helpful features, all designed with the needs of a new parent in mind."


I purchased mine thru Amazon and was very pleased with the time of shipment. I think I am going to start giving these to all the new parents I know! I have to say this is worth the money! Be sure to get one today!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home