HOME | ABOUT US | HITTING THE TRAIL | BARN BOUTIQUE | LINKS | CONTACT US

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Dwink Box


Finding things that make being a coordinated Mom is one of my most treasured passions. Why would you not aspire to attain such a goal for yourself? One thing that has helped me get closer to my moving goal is the Dwink Box! This little puppy will help you keep those juice boxes or pouches in check. It comes in four vibrant colors, its is dishwasher safe, non skid bottom, and has easy handles for any child over a year old to use! You can purchase online from www.mydwinkbox.com. It is $4.99 plus shipping. Since the price is so great, you can afford to get several! Give as gifts, I know other mothers would love to get something like this instead of the same ol' gifts. Like I said just one more step closer to becoming the new and improved June Cleaver !!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home