HOME | ABOUT US | HITTING THE TRAIL | BARN BOUTIQUE | LINKS | CONTACT US

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Sticky Prints


For those mothers who love to put pictures on the fridge..this is the site for you. If you are like me, I love to paste my lovely darling on the fridge door but, hate the clutter of pictures hanging everywhere...StickyPrints has solved the problem. They have cute cute frames to put your favorite pictures in and they also have seasonal frames...which I think is the best! Check out what they have currently for Christmas. They also have the fall frames on SALE!!! I am waiting for mine in the mail, and can not wait to put on my darling in those cute frames!!!
www.stickyprints.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to sticky prints to check out the cute frames you recommended and could not find them. Can you tell me which catergory you went under? Thanks

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home